The CCS - And why you should be part of it
If you are a specialist contractor, especially if you are a company that manufactures, supplies and installs its own products - then you should be a member of the CCS. We are not a trade federation but a Confederation of like minded organisations - all in the construction business - with several clear aims.
1. We will help protect you from unethical and draconian contracts.
2. We will train you and your staff to recognise onerous and unfair contracts
3. We will give you free access to industry professionals in the event of a dispute
4. We will give you regular news that could affect your business
5. We will support you to receive Fair Payments
6. We will give you access to specialist liigation insurance cover
Being a member of the CCS costs less than you think. Contact us today to find out more.
Construction Training Courses - a member benefit - that could make the difference to your business
Our construction training courses are designed:
1. To encourage the early involvement of our members in the process of building procurement.
2. To campaign for a fair apportionment of risk in all contracts.
3. To ensure greater awareness by the industry of the crucial contribution that Construction Specialists make to the quality of the built environment